Go Sleeveless If You Love Your Children

How do you feel after reading that title? Shocked? Threatened? Confused? I don't know you and how well you look after your children, but if you love your children, there's a pretty high chance that you're putting them before yourself. And what sort of loving mother in her right mind wouldn't do that, right? Remember the good old days of I Love Lucy? Well, I think I'll let good, old Lucille Ball start the ball rolling for me and show you how to go sleeveless and love your children more:

"Love yourself and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." - Lucille Ball

Girlfriend

I'm no mother. I'm not even female. I do have a little sister though, one who I love dearly. Every day, I pray that she grows up right and that I can do my part to help in her upbringing. So I know what it's like to love and protect a close family member. I know it's not quite the same as motherhood, but generally, I know how you feel.

I know how hard it is to always be patient with them. They just seem to never understand that we as guardians have needs and wants as well. Particularly for mothers. Like when was the last time you actually could go out to a night out on the town, wearing something flirty and seductive and just feel beautiful? If you've been putting your children first, then you wouldn't have been out with your girlfriends or really letting your hair down for years. And if you want to keep looking after your kids as long as possible, that's not good.

I've got a mother too. As the years clocked by, I grew to love and appreciate what she did and continues to do for me every day. But as a young adult, I'm starting to see things through her eyes and looking at her, I can see that she's been worn thin. My mum doesn't believe in holidays, relaxing and unwinding. She was always a worker. She never cared for her own wellbeing and for that reason, she's currently on 3 different kinds of medication. I'm at no liberty to divulge what kind she's on, but all I can say is that it makes me so sad to see that I'm in part to blame for the deterioration of her health. I just want her to stop working and retire so that I can take over and start looking after her, but she loves me far too much for that.

If my mother had believed in rejuvenation and relaxing once in a while, I know that she'd physically be fitter and happier. She does have that little bit of excess fat on her arms that she could do without, again a testimony to being so selfless as she is but also a reminder that she will probably need care as she moves on into her twilight years and that I have to step up as a responsible adult and loving son to do that.

No adult wants that, and I don't think any mother would want to be seen as such a burden to her children. You never want to lose your autonomy, the freedom to move on your own. I guess you're not thinking about that when you're so caught up in the day by day happenings of your children. You just want to live in the moment and watch as your child grows before your very eyes, a reflection of how you're nurturing them.

These have been the words from a young adult whose mother continues to give her everything to make sure her son grows up nice and strong. If you're anything like my mother, I salute you, but please, look after yourself, love yourself so that you can continue to give back and love your kids more. Start with some light exercise, you know, keeping fit by going out for jogs. Use your efforts to go sleeveless and wear that old spaghetti strap dress that's been hiding in the closet for years as a yardstick for your health because chances are, if you can bring yourself back to the level of comfort to wear something like that, you're in good health and love yourself enough to love your children more than you already do.

Go Sleeveless If You Love Your Children

I wish that I had found Go Sleeveless sooner. I know that if I show this to my mother and given her some encouragement, she would have use it to help herself get back into shape and ultimately extend the length of her twilight years.

I'd never seen my mother wear a spaghetti strap dress ever before. If she used Go Sleeveless to get back into shape and become healthy again, she might feel comfortable enough to wear something that fun and carefree again. I'd love to see how beautiful she was before she became a mother and sacrificed her physical beauty for me.